SPERO AESTHETICS

Where Beauty & Technology Meets

EarWell™

"I wish I knew about this procedure earlier." 

"I wish someone have told me about this..."

"I should have done something to my baby's ears when I noticed that something was wrong ..."

now that my child is being teased at.... i feel so guilty. 

We have heard so much from our customers that if this is happening to their baby, do something about it before it is too late! 

Ear deformity is not just mere cosmetic anomaly. As parents, you wish that the abnormal looking ears will self correct, but the statistics in clinical research shows only 30% had self corrected leaving 70% with persisting deformity! (1)

 

(1) Byrd HS, Langevin CJ, Ghidoni LA. Ear molding in newborn infants with auricular deformities. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010;126:1191–1200.

There are studies that shows children with facial abnormalities, particularly ear deformities, suffers peer hazing, ridicule and abuse. As a result, they often exhibit low self-esteem, anxiety, elevated social isolation and emotional withdrawal. 

EarWell Infant Ear Correction System eliminates the need for you and your child to wait and hope that the ears will self-correct. It also removes all of the associated emotional trauma, pain and anxiety that come from growing up with the stigma of misshapen ears—quickly, painlessly and non-surgically. A simple and fast remedy that works. Find out more from your Neonatologist today!

 
 

EarWell™ procedure is commonly performed in USA. Do take some time to watch the videos below:

Videos below shows how the procedure - EarWell™ - works on your baby. The whole process will only take about 20 to 30 minutes.